Rocky Mountain Health Plans
Rocky Mountain offers health care plans for employers/businesses and individuals. The products are listed below. They are based in Colorado and are a not-for-profit healthcare company. They were founded in 1974, and currently have 5,323 insured employer groups with 71,107 members. They insure 6,167 individuals, 24,269 Medicare Seniors, 11,423 Medicaid eligible members, and 2,919 children with CHP+.
The following numbers describe Rocky Mountain’s health network:
- 2,274 primary care doctors
- 4,686 specialists
- 2,568 non-physician specialty providers
- 83 hospitals
- 400 outpatient facilities
- 924 pharmacies
Rocky Mountain Health Care Plans
Plans for Employers/Businesses
- HMO: offers out of network benefits for emergency care.
- Self Funded: for groups with 75 or more enrollees.
- Medicare Retiree Plans: solutions for people who are retired.
- PPO: offers comprehensive care, out of network benefits, and national provider access for employer groups.
- Flex 125: allows you to set aside money for medical, dental, vision, and dependent care expenses.
- Medicaid: Offers health care for low-income people in Colorado.
- CHP+: Offers coverage for Colorado children.
- Medicare: Affordable coverage for Medicare recipients.
- HSA plans: Set aside money for future health care with a Health Savings Account.
Contact Rocky Mountain Health Plans
Grand Junction - Corporate Headquarters
2775 Crossroads Boulevard
PO Box 10600
Grand Junction, CO 81502-5600
Other major offices:
5990 Greenwood Plaza Blvd., Suite 125
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
422 East Vermijo, Suite 209
Colorado Springs, CO 80903